MatrixStream have introduced the MatrixCloud OTT solution for Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) operators
The new MatrixClould Over-The-Top (OTT) solutions enable end-to-to delivery of internet protocol TV and OTT platform rollout in less than two months (60 days). Operators can utilise MatrixCloud OTT to launch both 'skinny' channel bundles and subscription video on demand services to complement existing IPTV offerings or to release a standalone video package to bundle with high-margin broadband and wireless services.
The MatrixCloud OTT platform for IPTV and OTT operators includes the following:
1. Operator-branded apps and clients for Android and iOS mobile phones and tablets, PCs, Macs, Apple TV boxes, Android TV boxes, Roku, Chromecast and Amazon Fire.
2. Support for up 100 live linear channels in each 42u rack with full MatrixCloud DVR support.
3. SaaS capacity-based pricing that delivering savings of up to 80 per cent over typical per-user pricing and hardware service agreements.
4. Highly-customisable, targeted advertising across all user devices.
5. Cloud-based operator BSS and OSS with integrated voucher payment, multiple currencies and third-party mobile money support.
6. End-to-end MatrixStream OTT IPTV solution can be deployed live in less than 60 days.
MatrixCloud OTT is designed to dramatically reduce time-to-market enabling service providers to deploy next generation TV services as quickly as possible to increase sales from existing customers and to protect user-base from competitors choosing other IPTV and OTT platforms.In-house OTT solution rollout can add up to tens of millions of dollars or more and thousands of hours of integration across multiple hardware and software providers. The MatrixCloud OTT platform and SaaSbased pricing is specifically designed avoid CAPEX and OPEX nightmares through a one-vendor, end-to-end IPTV and OTT solution. Tier One operators with millions of customers on many continents are already capitalizing upon Matrixstream’s years of successful IPTV and OTT solution experience to increase average revenue per user (ARPU) MatrixStream and to overcome slower-moving competitors. In 2017 alone, Matrixstream is launching and expanding services with many of the world’s top multichannel video programming distributors (MVPDs). Take advantage of our easy, incredibly-customizable ITPV and OTT solution to generate far higher profits from existing users and reach new users with next generation TV offerings.