As Platinum Media Partner for AfricaCom 2013, Communications Africa/Afrique will publish the AfricaCom Preview Issue and a series of E-Newsletters devoted to the continent’s largest communications congress and exhibition prior to and during the event
The exhibition, which will take place in Cape Town from 12-14 November 2013, will bring together more than 8,000 decision makers and feature hundreds of technology and solutions providers from the world.
Editorial highlights will include:
• The latest news and developments from the exhibition and from the telecoms industry globally in both the print edition and online at www.communicationsafrica.com
• Interviews and quotes from participants and reports on the technology and products on show.
• Reviews of exhibiting ICT suppliers to the African market.
• The AfricaCom Preview Issue will be distributed to visitors at the event.
• The AfricaCom Preview Issue will have seat drop inside the conference auditorium to target the most senior delegates.
• Special AfricaCom E-Newsletters will potentially be sent out to more than 12,000 readers before and during the show.
• In addition to the visitors and those attending AfricaCom, the Preview Issue and E-Newsletters will be also sent to our regular readership of buyers and C-level executives throughout Africa’s telecoms industry.
Tel: +44 (0) 207 834 7676